1. MOVIES: Which 1980s hit movie was originally titled “When I Grow Up”?
2. BIBLE: Which book of the Bible has the most chapters?
3. MYTHOLOGY: What were the original names of our moon, according to the Romans and Greeks?
4. TELEVISION: What was the name of the president in the TV drama “The West Wing”?
5. U.S. PRESIDENTS: Which president and first lady hosted the first Easter egg roll on the White House lawn?
6. GEOLOGY: What is the most common volcanic rock?
7. GEOGRAPHY: Which range of mountains provides a boundary between the continents of Europe and Asia?
8. ANIMAL KINGDOM: What is a baby swan called?
9. LITERATURE: In which 20th-century novel does the character of Nick Carraway appear?
10. HISTORY: Which treaty ended World War I?
11. GENERAL KNOWLEDGE: How long was the wall that separated East and West Berlin for 30 years?
12. ACRONYMS: What does the ZIP postal code stand for?
13. GENERAL KNOWLEDGE: What was Walt Disney’s middle name?
14. BUSINESS: Which company owns the Lamborghini line of sports cars and SUVs?
2. Psalms, 150
3. Luna to Romans, and Selene to Greeks
4. Josiah Bartlet
5. Rutherford and Lucy Hayes
7. Ural Mountains
8. A cygnet
9. “The Great Gatsby”
10. The Treaty of Versailles
11. 27 miles
12. Zone Improvement Plan