Electric Playhouse — the world’s first interactive, projection-mapped entertainment destination — opened last month near Coors and I-40 at 5201 Ouray Road NW. Electric Playhouse produces magical spaces for dining, games, culture and entertainment. The Albuquerque-based startup has developed breakthrough projection technology to transport people to mesmerizing and interactive worlds — imagine being inside a fantasy movie or video game. These worlds shapeshift on a click, and as the team builds evolving libraries of new experiences, every visit will be unique. “People are obviously hungry for live activity, but too often what gets headlines as ‘immersive experience’ is really just a spectacle to gawk at, snap a selfie, and maybe get a little touchy-feely in parts,” said co-founder and CEO John-Mark Collins. “We provide full-bodied opportunity to dine, play and adventure in gorgeous atmospheres that make you feel more alive.” For details and a list of upcoming events, visit electricplayhouse.com.
- Healthy Play is Electric at New Venue
- 41st Baca Rodeo Series
- Burque Taco Club
- Gladiators IFL Season Opener
- Natural Light Improves Your Mood and Home
- New Mexico’s Hard Water is Really Tough: GMX is Tough on Hard Water but Easy on You
- Natural Beauty, Durability Fuels Passion for Granite
- A New Millennium Roof Saves Energy in All Seasons
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.