Come find your bliss! The nation’s largest festival dedicated to chocolate, coffee and gourmet foods returns to EXPO NM on September 25-26. Founded in 2009, the Southwest Chocolate & Coffee Fest brings together purveyors of incredible chocolates, coffees, candies, teas, gourmet foods, and wine and beer. Prior events have included live music, cooking demonstrations, coffee seminars, baking contests, and a Kids Zone with free activities. If you purchased tickets for the 2020 event, they will be honored. Simply show up with or without your 2020 tickets; your name will be on the list at Will Call. Event hours are 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. each day. Adult tickets cost $15; tickets for kids under age 15 are $5. For details and to purchase tickets, head to www.chocolateandcoffeefest.com.
- Professional Coatings Gives Your Home a Fresh Look
- Education + Experience = Quality at ABQ Plumbing
- Natural Beauty, Durability Fuels Passion for Granite
- Reduce Your Risk of Falling with These Simple Steps
- Literature is News
- Persian Lime Ripens Yellow
- What to Look for in a Day Care
- Getting All Your Benefits?
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.