1. GEOGRAPHY: What was the former name of the Hawaiian Islands?
2. MOVIES: Which Elvis Presley movie features the theme song “Can’t Help Falling in Love”?
3. GENERAL KNOWLEDGE: What color is fuchsia?
4. TELEVISION: What was the real name of the Skipper’s character on “Gilligan’s Island”?
5. GEOLOGY: What kind of rock is sandstone?
6. FOOD & DRINK: Which country has a wine-producing region called the Rapel Valley?
7. MEDICAL: What kind of insect can transmit diseases such as cholera and typhoid fever?
8. MEASUREMENTS: How many standard bottles are contained in a magnum of champagne?
9. LITERARY: Who was the first official poet laureate of England?
10. HISTORY: Which treaty ended the American Revolution?
11. GEOGRAPHY: Which of the seven continents is the driest?
12. MOVIES: What word is on Austin Powers’ license plate in “Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery”?
13. HISTORY: What was the ancient Sumerian form of writing called?
1. The Sandwich Islands
2. “Blue Hawaii”
3. Purplish red
4. Jonas Grumby
9. John Dryden
10. The Treaty of Paris