1. In 2012, what pro bowler celebrated his fifth U.S. Open title by exclaiming, “Who do you think you are? I am!”
2. Before beginning his broadcasting career in 1978, Bob Trumpy played tight end for what NFL team?
3. At the 1998 Nagano Winter Olympics, who scored the first ever Olympic goal for the U.S. Women’s National Hockey Team?
4. The Bedlam Series is the name given to the athletic rivalry between what two universities?
5. What Seattle sports facility was demolished by implosion in March 2000?
6. In 1993, what Detroit Pistons “Bad Boy” was involved in a scuffle with teammate Isiah Thomas that resulted in Thomas suffering a broken hand?
7. What 1986 comedy film included a character named Cameron who wore Gordie Howe’s No. 9 Detroit Red Wings jersey?
8. What Canadian boxer, known for a powerful left-handed punch he called “The Smash,” lost two heavyweight elimination bouts to Mike Tyson in 1991?
9. Renowned college basketball broadcaster Dick Vitale compiled a 34-60 record as head coach of what NBA team from 1978-79?
1. Pete Weber
2. The Cincinnati Bengals
3. Cammi Granato
4. Oklahoma and Oklahoma State
5. The Kingdome
6. Bill Laimbeer
7. “Ferris Bueller’s Day Off”
8. Donovan “Razor” Ruddock
9. The Detroit Pistons